• In house breeding programs.
• Introduction of new varieties from different breeding centers, testing and getting licenses for propagation and growth.
Involvement in international breeding programs:
• East Malling (UK) Rootstocks
• Summerland Varieties Corporation (Canada) Rootstocks
• Alma Mater Studiorum Bologna Pears
• Cornell University (USA) Rootstocks
• Plant & Food Research (NZ) Rootstocks
• SunBelle (Mexico) Strawberries
Intellectual property management
Among all the licensed varieties and brands, two international clubs (Rubens® and Modì®) for the commercialization of apples have been set.
Production of certified and healthy bud-wood, rootstocks and strawberry mother plants in the frame of the National Certification Scheme.
Our research in numbers
For more information you can fill out the form below